Monday, July 20, 2009

And the winner is.....

Drum roll please.....
Brandi! Yeah! Wahoo! She guessed two of them and it was Let's go fly a kite from Mary Poppins. He loves that movie and I love listening to him sing.
Anyways Brandi wanted my peanut butter cups and I was happy to make them for her because that means I get to eat some also and they are REALLY yummy. Thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law for sharing the recipe.
I should have taken a picture of it so you could see the yummyness!!!! (I know that's not a word but that is what it is.)
Well I have a crying child and a poopy toddler so I need to go but thanks for all those how participated.
McKenna's addition...
5225.614

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HERCULES, HERCULES! I am so hhhhappy! they were so good! thanks for the contest! it was fun.

Bobi... said...

I think Brandi cheated!

Gurr Family said...

If she asked my mom she could have....

Laura and Tyrone said...

I don't think I would have EVER guessed a Mary Poppins song. I didn't think boys liked musicals. :)

Gurr Family said...

He loves them!!! It's really cute.

Brandon and Natalie said...

That video was so cute! He is quite the little singer.

Holly Mayer said...

We are going to be moving back on next monday the 17th. We were wondering if you guys would be around to help move some stuff with us??