Thursday, September 17, 2009

Toe concussion

Okay ugly picture, I know, but it tells the story. Yes that is my toe, if you look really close on the sides of the nail you can see blue. That is a bruise. The dark spot in the middle is blood.
So here is the story...
A little background first... In my family we have what we like to call Brandi-isms. Background done. Well I told Brandi that I had a toe concussion because a bell (you know the ones that have the handle and the little thing in the middle that dings) fell on my toe when I was putting McKenna in her car seat at the day care. I have no idea how it fell I just know it did. Proof is right here. And it HURT LIKE HECK. Oh man did it hurt, and it still does. So when I was done telling Brandi about what happened she asked me if I was just kidding about my toe having a concussion. I laughed (I am still laughing about it) and told her I was kidding and then she goes "I was wondering how you found out that you had a toe concussion." So that is my funny story. I love you Brandi! I just had to share because it made me laugh so dang hard.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So when Ry got home we sat down to eat dinner and I got so excited to tell him my new Brandi-ism. I said " oh Ryan do you want to hear my latest B-ism?" and I told him that story and he just rolled his eyes and said "oh my gosh" it was so funny! I am still laughing too.

Us Bailey's said...

hahaha! Sounds like Elise! Don't you love people that make you laugh!

Melissa Giles said...

That's funny, a toe concussion! I guess mine has one too. I have a dark spot on my toe, but I got mine from playing floor hockey. Mine has been there for months... it just keeps growing out with my nail, so I imagine yours will be there for a while.

Bobi... said...

That sounds like Brandi! Totally hillarious! (The story, not the owie!) Looks like mucho pain Donner! Hope it doesn't hurt too bad!