Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I just brag for a minute?

Well the semester is done and I could not be happier about it. I love going to school and learning but I don't love the added stress if puts on my family. My poor house has been neglected terribly and today I swept AND mopped the floors....even the bathroom floors. I cleaned the bathrooms a few days ago and I don't even want to think about how long it had been since I had. But that is not what I am bragging about.

I took 6 classes this semester, two of them block classes so five each block. Well my final grades are as follows......
Literacy practicum- A
Career explorations (I needed one more credit) A
Toddler Lab A
Social Studies methods A
Science methods B+
Math methods B

That is what I am BRAGGING about!

Thanks to my family and friends who gave me words of encouragement through out the semester. I couldn't have done it without you.

Also to my wonderful hubby so supports me in my desire to graduate college. Thanks Cameron!

I will go to school these next two semesters and then student teach in the fall and graduate in December. I am going to have a huge party to celebrate this momentous occasion. By the time I graduate I will have been in school for 6 and 1/2 YEARS! I could almost be a doctor:)

Sorry there are no pictures I will update about everything that has gone on in the last few months after Christmas.
I love you all and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!


6 comments:

Laura and Tyrone said...

Congrats on the good grades...you want to come sweep and mop my floors now? :)

Cutler Family said...

YAY!!! That is awesome Danielle! It's so nice when you can see a light at the end of the tunnel. How much longer does Cameron have? Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! Maybe we could get together sometime during the break?

Unknown said...

I told you that you rock! Way to go on the grades Donner! I am so proud of you and hope someday to be awesome like you and graduate from college. I am so scared to try while my kids are little and here I sit watching you soar. You are so awesome. I am proud to say I look up to my little sister.
Have fun over Christmas. Love you!

Us Bailey's said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You have every right to brag- those are great grades! Good job wanting to finish school too! You will never regret it!

Bobi... said...

Donner- YoU rOcK!!! Have a great Christmas! Love Ya!

Melissa Giles said...

Yeah! Great job! That is always a good feeling when you can look back on all your hard work! Keep it up, you'll be glad you did. You have such a cute little family! Hope you had a great Christmas!