Friday, June 17, 2011

Carson


So for the last few months Carson has been so funny. I want to remember what he has been saying to I thought I would put it on the blog. Read or don't read but there are some pretty funny things.

Carson was asked to give a talk in primary and I forgot so like 2 minutes before I talked to him about it and he said he wanted to talk about Woody (from Toy Story) I told him that we shouldn't talk about that at church and we decided that he would talk about how Heavenly Father can answer prayers. We went in and this is what he told them
Umm.....all the kids took Woody from me. So I said tell them that Heavenly Father can answer your prayer when you pray to him. So he told them and then said 'like help me find my Woody doll. Jesus Christ Amen.
It was so funny how he said it that I was having a hard time not dying of laughter.

Again in primary- I was walking towards my class and I have to walk past the primary room to get there and I heard Carson talking so I stopped. I then heard the teacher laugh and say 'I think that was supposed to be a secret.' She looked up and saw me and just laughed. I asked her later what he said: Daddy told McKenna he was going to cut her fingers off if she didn't keep them out of her mouth." To which she replied "I think that was supposed to be a secret."
Cameron did tell her that but then he changed it to I will tape your fingers together. Apparently he was very concerned about this.

Same day in primary- A lady had just had a baby and he asked her how the baby came out. She said that he needed to ask me.
He thinks that they are going to cut my stomach off, take out the baby and then put my stomach back on.

To a dog at a park- This dog was really wired and wouldn't leave the kids alone at one point he said 'No dog I am not a treat!'

Carson got $5 for his birthday from his Greatgradma and pa Osborn and he has been saving the money since then for a Woody doll from the Disney Store. They have been sold out since March and he has been waiting and waiting for this. He would be upset about something and I would ask him what was wrong and he would say "I am sad about my Woody doll. All the kids took him away." I finally started telling him he had 10 seconds to be sad about this and I would start counting. Well on 3 he would be smiling. Yesterday we got a phone call from the Disney Store to tell us that they were holding Woody for him. He was so excited. We came home and got his money and we went to the store. He walked up there and gave the lady the money and said 'here you go' They had no idea what the money was for he was just so excited he had to give them the money. It was so cute watching him get it. He buckles it in the seat with him and he sleeps in a little sleeping bag on his bed with him.


At the dentist yesterday. He did not want them to do anything with his mouth and he sat up and said with tears in his eyes 'but I sleep in a bunk bed.'

When drawing a picture of Grandpa Maughan he said 'Oh I forgot his hair.' I asked him if grandpa has hair. He said 'No, oh he has a little, just a little bit.' and then he drew 'a little bit' of hair.
I am sure that I could keep going but I can't remember all of them. He is a funny little boy and I just love him to pieces.

3 comments:

Bobi... said...

Too cute! I am so glad they finally had a Woody doll for him. Poor boy, that's so long for him to have to wait!! What a sweet boy!

Unknown said...

ok... ryan and i were seriously laughing so hard. I almost couldn't read them out loud to him!!! ;) he is so dang cute! i want to squeeze him!!! and i am so glad he got the woody doll FINALLY!

Us Bailey's said...

Sooo funny! Isn't it interesting to find out what kids really think about? Glad he got his Woody doll!