Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. I know it is a little bit late but I am lucky to be doing this at all. We were able to go to Utah for Thanksgiving and enjoyed being with Cameron's family. It was great. We were able to leave the kids with the grandparents and go to the temple. Something that we have not been able to do since I was like 6 months pregnant and since McKenna is two months old, it was past time to go.
While we were in Utah for Thanksgiving we got family pictures taken and i just wanted to share some of them with all of you.















McKenna is two months old today and she weighs over 11 pounds. She has the chunkiest thighs that are so dang cute and she must be going through a growth spurt because she has done nothing but eat and sleep the last two days. But it makes getting her to sleep hard.










McKenna with Great Grandma Gurr on Thanksgiving





Carson is getting harder and harder to please. He had so much attention at grandma and grandpas that I think coming home and having just me all day again is hard for him. But he is just so dang cute and I love him to death.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! The Family pictures rock. they turned out great... Your kids are so freakin' cute. thanksgiving was good wasn't it.

Rachel said...

I can't believe she's already 2 months old! Journee went to Utah for Thanksgiving without us and we just got her back on Sunday. After a week with Grandma, it's not so fun at home with mom. :) I guess we are just to boring!

Us Bailey's said...

I love your pictures! Did Aunt Lanona take them? Carson and McKenna are sooo cute! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Love the pictures!! It sounds like you guys had a good Thanksgiving.

BriANDaleen said...

Cute family pictures! I can only hope that Landen will be 11 pounds :)