Wednesday, November 5, 2008

busy weekend
















So this weekend was a busy one. We had Halloween on Friday and blessed McKenna on Sunday. Carson was a Frog (compliments of Bobi) and McKenna was a bunny. They both looked adorable. Carson loved wearing his frog costume around. It was a bit to big so Cameron called him a frog on a diet.
The day of the blessing was a cold one and I was hoping that it would be nice so I could send the kids out to eat outside but it defiantly was not. I get a little worried that things won't work out or we won't have enough food but we had plenty of food and it was just an enjoyable day. McKenna wore the dress that I was blessed in and she was beautiful.
We carved pumpkins earlier in the week and Carson didn't know what to think about that. He doesn't like to get his hands dirty so it was pretty funny trying to get him so put them in the goop.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh they look so cute. McKenna looks older there. Carson is stylin',how fun!! She did look beautiful. I think that day was wonderful, no worries. It was a hit.

Rachel said...

She's adorable! I'm sorry I missed it. Carson looks so cute in his frog costume!

Us Bailey's said...

Oh they are soo cute! McKenna looks adorable in her blessing outfit -- and what fun halloween costumes! Did carson like all the candy he got? I know I always did. Good luck!

BriANDaleen said...

Yeah, I'm glad you found us! Carson and McKenna's costumes are soooooo cute!

Haylee said...

Hey Danielle!

I just found your blog through Melissa (Baldwin) Giles' links. Your kids are so cute. Congratulations on baby #2! Both kids are adorable.