Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anybody want to workout?

So this morning I got the gumption to workout. On channel 13 they do workouts at 10 o'clock and I try and workout at this time. Well this morning Carson decided he wanted to workout with me... So he walked forward and backwards as part of the warm-up and then he started doing somersaults. We showed him how to do those like 3 weeks ago so I don't know where he came up with the idea of doing them here but it was just to cute I had to video it.

Well after this he took at green ball that we have and sat on it like it was his workout ball and he thought that it was the greatest. I tell you this kid keeps me laughing.


I just have to add McKenna. She fell asleep with her teddy bear the other day and we thought it was precious.
I just love my family.

6 comments:

Bobi... said...

That's funny- it seems like kids have the ability to make anything fun (even working out)! If I could enjoy it that much, maybe I would do it more often... Maybe.

Ashley said...

I didn't know Cameron was in Automotive Management. That's neat. :) Your kids are so darn cute! I love it when they fall asleep in funny positions.

Melissa Nielsen said...

I can't believe how big he is. What a cute kid.

Us Bailey's said...

That is so cute! I have to work out after Joel goes to sleep or its a complete disaster!!! Good luck!

ashley said...

hey cam!! it is soo good to see some pictures of your family. i have never met any of them!!! glad to hear you guys are doing well, and your little family is sweet!! keep in touch k??

Holly Mayer said...

so cute!!